51. America's Got Talent, Prison in Pakistan & Dance Crews (with Taylor Williamson)
Jim and Forrest chat with Taylor Williamson (@taylorcomedy) about his run on America's Got Talent, why Jim hates dance crews and hear from @erikaude about his time in a Pakistani prison.
50. Applause Breaks, Heavy-Fire Ping Pong & The Mexico of Asia
Jim and Forrest check in from the land of the Crazy, Rich, Asians to chat about ping pong shows, butcher the pronunciation of Shamu and title Jack's autobiography, "When The Laughter Stops".
49. Walker Buehler, Whiff Waff & Kudos to the Hong Kong McDonald's (with Scott Zabielski)
Jim and Forrest check in from Hong Kong with Scott Zabielski (@scottzabielski) to talk about going to strip clubs with your dad, Jack's standup set in Tokyo and how Jim was a little too aggressive with Walker Buehler.
48. Canoodling, Duntroon & The Chair (with Brad Williams and Amos Gill)
Brad Williams (@funnybrad) and Amos Gill (@abitofamosgill) join Jim and Forrest in the green room to give an update on Jim's mom's chair and make Christmas predictions. As a special bonus, Donald Trump calls in to sing "Baby, It's Cold Outside" with the guys.
47. Wanking, Body Dysmorphia & Crazy, Medium-Rich, White Guys (with Amos Gill)
Amos Gill (@abitofamosgill) joins Jim and Forrest on the road in Australia to talk about polo matches, absent parents and a mystery man's first time masturbating.